Welcome to Smiles Are Us Park Holme!
Whatever your dental situation, there are so many amazing possibilities for improving confidence with a great looking smile, improving the enjoyment of eating with well functioning teeth and for treating dental problems and oral conditions.
From the simple to the complex, we are here to help you discover all the options for the dental needs of yourself and every member of the family.
Our desire is to :
- Help our patients maintain optimal dental health throughout their lifetime
- Help our patients keep their natural teeth for as long as possible
- See our patients SMILE because .....they love their smile
Smiles Are Us Park Holme is one of 3 surgeries in the Smiles Are Us group. Originally started by Dr Ben Nowicki in 1985, the City and Windsor Gardens surgeries are now owned by Dr Dorothy Sawczuk, Dr Ben’s sister since Dr Ben passed away in 2011. His family own and manage the Park Holme practice. Once a one-treatment room and reception room practice with the home adjacent, the Park Holme practice is Dr Ben’s legacy and a bright and open, modern and welcoming practice with a caring and professional team. You will be warmly welcomed and soon become one of the Park Holme ‘family’.
- Offers the highest standards in dental care and excellent customer service
- Is Amalgam-free
- Is wheel-chair friendly
- Provides for all ages
- Processes all health fund transactions
- Uses digital radiography which means that exposure to radiation is extremely low
- Has an OPG machine on-site so no extra trips needed for panoramic dental radiographs